While some birds prefer to go the diy birdhouse route - tweaking their nests till they’re just right, most birds are more than happy to take advantage of the bird feeders or feeding stations we humans supply and set up for them.
In keeping with the modern theme started in an earlier post on modern birdhouses, here are some examples of modern bird feeders guaranteed to please the bird with a penchant for clean lines and minimalism.
- Pip Pip Bird Feeder at FunctionAlley £66.00
- Eva Solo Feeder Ball $56.00 USD
- Bird Ball Peanut Feeder at Garden Boutique £34.95
- Eva Solo Bird Table $154.99 USD
- Lunchbox Birdfeeder at perch! $84.00 USD
- Birdfeeder at perch! $84.00 USD
- Egg Bird Feeder by J Schatz $135.00 USD
- Nido Bird Feeder by Blomus $36.29 USD
- Anidar Bird Feeder by Blomus $72.59 USD
- Nido Covered Bird Feeder by Blomus $72.59 USD
- Fuera Bird Feeder by Blomus $110.00 USD